In the adjoining cloister (1555) is a portico executed in Florentine Renaissance style. In the center is a garden.
Beneath it were seven common graves, six for men, and one for women where the sentenced to death were buried.
On the headstones of graves It reads the invocation DOMINE CUM VENERIS JUDICARE NOLI NOS CONDEMNARE.
A group of stone stilophorus lions support a pagan sarcophagus with hunting scenes.
A number of funeral monuments line the walls of the cloister.